Massage in one form or another is the most ancient and widely used holistic treatment in the world. It has many genuine and proven benefits including…
- Enhancing general relaxation
- Reducing muscular tension and discomfort
- Reducing anxiety and improving sleep
- Increasing feelings of well being
- Enhancing tissue elasticity and flexibility
- Increasing range of motion in joints
- Relief from pain (eg: Headaches and Back-Pain)
- Improving circulation of blood and lymph
Deep Tissue Massage/Pain Management Massage - 1/2 Hour - £23.00 - 1 Hour - £45.00
With slower and firmer strokes than traditional Swedish massage, this treatment refreshes and relaxes the muscles by increasing blood flow and oxygen around the body. Toxins are removed from sore and strained muscles while focused deep finger pressure releases tension to ease discomfort and pain. An ideal de-stressing treatment it can be especially beneficial for those looking to ease sports injuries or who suffer from persistent muscular discomfort.
Full Body Massage - 1 Hour - £45.00
A relaxing massage from head to toe.
Back, Neck and Shoulders - 1/2 Hour - £23.00
A relaxing massage of the back, neck and shoulders.
Hot Stone Therapy Massage
The application of water – heated basalt stones to key points on the body, provide direct heat that relaxes muscles, allowing manipulation of a greater intensity than with regular massage.
|Full Body – 1 1/4 Hours
|Back, Neck and Head – Approx 40 Mins